Some randomness for this Sunday:
- I have discovered the BEST Krispy Kreme Donut in the world! For a limited time (I promise they’re not paying me) you can get a Strawberry Cruller. If you’ve already heard of them, feel free to go on to my next point. If not, GET IN YOUR CAR RIGHT NOW! They are freaking amazing! And this is a good example of why I will never be thin again.
- Casey is currently obsessed with popcorn. She calls them “Corns” and it’s so cute!
- I hated hearing about Mindy McCready this week. I had her first cd.
- I went to the Upstate Kids consignment sale this week. $40 bought me 3 Gymboree outfits for $4 a pair, some shorts, 2 shirts, a bag of fairy dolls that are now naked and headless in my living room, and a Melissa & Doug Pound-A-Peg. There are 2 more sales soon, and I can’t wait!
- We got our taxes done. No parade here.
- I just wrote my exemplification paper for English that’s due tomorrow. My teacher is from NY and grades differently than my past professor. I’m praying I did well because I worked my butt off on it.
- I have a Psych test tomorrow. I hate that class. Some of it is interesting, but a lot of it is jibber jabber. And my classmates annoy me.
- I AM by Tom Shadyac is a MUST-SEE for everyone. Completely beautiful. (Joanna, if you’re reading this, don’t buy it. I’m gonna send you one. 🙂 )
- I need some new clothes. Everything I own is tattered rags. I’m real close to being Cinderella.
- I love my church. It’s big enough that no one is in anyone’s business. But still small enough for me to feel awkward when the ushers hug me. I don’t know how to handle strangers. If you’re ever in upstate SC and need to get your Jesus on, you can sit with me.
- I was gonna make my neighbor a casserole because she just had a baby, but she has 2 older sons so now I’m thinking about just buying them a pizza. Is that tacky?
- We’re thinking about buying a camper and moving in ’til I’m out of school since it’s gonna cost a FORTUNE to buy all of my crap for my program next year. So if anyone wants to send me some giant Christmas lights, a flamingo, and some lawn chairs, we’ll be all set! I’m teasing by the way. Sorta.
- If I Didn’t Have You by Thompson Square is my new favorite song. So sweet.
I hope everyone has a good week!