dear silly girl,
i am so excited right now! i haven’t written in so long and i have so much to tell you about, but right now i’m going to focus on this.
i enrolled you in a K-4 program that you will be starting in august! now, i am about 99.9% sure that you are not going to be as excited about this as i am. but let me tell you why i’m so thrilled.
1. being in this program is going to help you adapt to a school schedule.
you are in the early morning class so you have to be at school at 8 a.m. this is a good thing, though. next year, you would have to go anyway and you would have to stay all day. in this program, you will only be there for 3 hours. just long enough to have to be on a schedule where you go to bed at the same time each night, get up at the same time each morning, and get in gear. this will make next year so much easier for you.
2. you will be used to your school. i am enrolling you in this program at the school that i plan for you to attend. that means you will have a whole year to get used to the building and the people there.
3. you will have practice listening to teachers and having a routine.
4. you will have a jump-start on learning a few things that maybe you wouldn’t know if it weren’t for you being in this program.
5. you will make friends. being an only child, this is important for you. i can’t tell you how much you have been guilting me lately. just the other day you said, “mom, i want 5 kids.” i said, “oh, yeah?” and you said, “yeah. in your belly. ’cause i love ’em!”
uh… no. no, thank you.
i am so happy for you! it’s going to be a good experience. i loved school, and i’m hoping you will feel the same way.
so good luck, sweet cheeks! i love you!